Skimpy dresses for Tamil Nadu assembly debate



It was a heated debate in the Tamil Nadu State Legislative Assembly on Monday about the revealing and skimpy dresses that Namitha wore as the judge of a dance show telecast on a private television channel and Shriya Saran wore at silver jubilee function of Shivaji movie in which the CM had also taken part.

T Velmurugan of PMK started the debate by attacking the television channels and the film industry for spoiling Tamil culture and tradition through obscene scenes and lyrics. The PMK was of the opinion that there should be a law imposing a dress code for actresses like Shriya and Namitha who come out in revealing clothes for public functions.



Public Works Minister Durai Murugan and Electricity Minister Arcot Veerasamy responded by saying that the actresses can only be advised to dress appropriately and that there can’t be a yardstick to judge obscenity.

Besides PMK, the Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK) had also objected to the way Shriya Saran was dressed at the film function and filed a police complaint against her. In respose to this the actress had sent an apology letter to the Chennai Police and the Chief Minister. In her apology letter she has said that she was coming from Istanbul in Turkey, where she was shooting for the Hindi film Mission Istanbul, to attend the function, she had no time to change her dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my
personal god! FUCK YES!' prior to cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

My page hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Hοwdу I am so exсited I fοund
youг weblog, I гeally found you bу еrгor, while ӏ was ѕearchіng on Dіgg for something else,
Anyhow I am herе now and would just like to sау kuԁos for a
tremenԁous post аnd а all rounԁ thrilling blоg (I also love thе theme/deѕign), I don’t have tіme to
look oνer it all at thе moment but I have boοk-marked іt anԁ alsο included уour RSS feeds, ѕo whеn I have time I will be bacκ to rеad a lot
more, Pleaѕе do keеρ uρ the gгеat jo.


Hеre is mу page; hcg food list

If you enjoyed this post , make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates ! Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Top Stories

Related Stories